Sigh… Time flies…
I realise that everytime i blog, i will be complaining about something. Because i am not the sort of person who can keep her anger very well. I will just say it out. In blog. Or behind the person’s back. Because i am a coward. I dont like to agrue or fight. I will just hide to one corner and complain.
Ok. Let me start complaining or i will feel super uncomfortable. I have two totally unrelated things to complain
1) You are a pig and i dont like you. So dont make assumptions. You are totally ruining me and my image now. GRRRRRR!!!!!!! The worse thing is, i cant do anything about it. Just let me kill you. But i am already over 18 so it’s a death penalty if i kill you. It’s so not worth it.
2) I dont know anything. Because nobody tell me anything.It’s like a organisation where there’s a president, a few CEOS and i am lowest form of life.
I make so many silly/embarrassing mistakes today! GRRRR! I am totally upset with myself.
1) I cant pronounce sued.(bang my head on table)
2)I was in library, looking for plug to that i can use my laptop. Then in the end i gave up and sit on a sofa and stone/read for one hour. One hour later, when i stood up, i realised that there is a plug right behind the sofa.
3) I took the right bus but i alighted at the wrong bus stop. Suddenly, i found myself in the middle of Geylang. I am serious. I was really there. It’s like Basamalang (how to spell that), and i saw quite a few hotels. I was half asleep then, but i am totally awake after i found out that i am lost.Then i panicked. Because I cant find any bus stop, then i realised that their bus stop is the pole right beside me. There is no shelter for bus stops at geylang. After stun there for a few minutes, i decided to look for another bus that can take me to the nearest MRT station.
4) When i was walking home, one scary dog bark at me, and i feel like barking back because i feel pissed too.
that’s what i am feeling right now.
Yo! I am back home from IT fair. It’s super super packed. I have to find every possible way to go pass the big crowd. The i got elbowed countless times. Who still thinks that being short is good because you can squeeze through a crowd easily? Be me one day and you will know. I dont know why tall people like to swing their hands when walking and when they swing, their elbow likes to aim exactly at my face. Or when someone turn around then knocked onto me then they was totally shocked that i was behind them. Like i suddenly appear there.
I was hugging my bag when walking so my hands are suppose to be “busy” but i dont know why after walking one round, flyers will magically appeared in my hands.
Haizz… I really hate crowded places.
But at least i got my thumbdrive.
I just have something really random to blog.
Super Junior rocks!Hehe.
And oh yes. Last sentence.
Friends are make for agruing. But sometimes you step a bit
too over the line.